SAVE THE DATE - REGISTRATION OPENING SOON
Join the Trauma Prevention Coalition for the
3rd Annual Injury Prevention Coordinators Symposium
May 15-16th, 2017
George Washington University
This day and a half educational symposium includes:
- Update on Trauma Center Verification and Injury Prevention Programs
- Evidence-Based Programs in Injury Prevention
- Injury Prevention Coordinator Roles and Responsibilities
- Injury Prevention Program Development and Design
- Keynote Addresses and Updates from Federal Partners
- Poster Session (Interested in submitting? Click here to learn more!)
- Networking Opportunities with Prevention Colleagues
- Advocacy Educational Event on Capitol Hill
Who Should Attend?
- Injury Prevention Coordinators
- Healthcare Professionals
- Public Health Professionals
- Trauma Medical Directors
- Trauma Program Coodinators
- Trauma Program Managers
- Local, Regional and State Public Healthcare Professionals
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to learn about enhancing and growing your facility and community prevention programs and activities. Download the flier and share with your colleagues.
CME and CEU accreditation pending.
The Trauma Prevention Coalition combines the resources of the major professional organizations addressing the acute healthcare needs of the injured patient to promote collaborative efforts and develop effective strategies in injury/violence prevention while minimizing redundant and duplicative activities. Learn More About the Coalition here.